Friends

Monday, July 2, 2012

Wonder Beauty Products - Let Freedom Ring

 

Hello Everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  The fair is in town here!  A couple friends went with Mr. CC and I to watch one of the bands play.  There is also SO much food to be eaten, I hope to go back because we were all stuffed from dinner!  I did get some Cotton Candy though - which was delicious!! hehe

This was the mani I sported over the weekend!  Getting into the Red, White, and Blue spirit for the 4th of July!!  This color is from Wonder Beauty Products - Wonder Jen Products, called Let Freedom Ring.  You can find it on her Etsy shop for $10 for a full size bottle.  It is limited edition, so I would grab it now if you like it!

Let Freedom Ring is a gorgeous white with silver shimmer and has white and red bar glitter, red squares, blue hexagons, smaller white holographic hexagons, and even smaller blue hexagons.  This is 2 coats with Cult Nails Wicked Fast Top Coat.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed a little US Patriotic mani!  I have a few more polishes to show that are great for the upcoming holiday! Fireworks have been going off like crazy around here!  We've had some big ones that feel like they even shake the house! LOL  Luckily my doggie isn't afraid of them!  He barely notices haha 

I hope you all have a great day!  I'm SO looking forward to having Wednesday off!  Even though it's the middle of the week, it will still be nice to have a mid-week break!

Much Love,
Crystal

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. At the minute I love all the white polishes with colourful glitters in them.

    Looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put this on last night, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so looking for Wednesday off too!!! Great polish. How do you like the quality of the bottled polishes if to compare it with the jar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mani! And I know this is right up your alley with your love of white glitter polishes. I'm really starting to love the white glitter polishes myself too, especially all the ones you show on IG and here. I'll still never forget you for helping me to find RH and I have a feeling that won't be the last polish brand you turn me on to ;) You do a great job Crystal!!! <3

    ReplyDelete