Friends

Monday, July 9, 2012

Nails Inc. - Topping Lane

Nails Inc. - Topping Lane - 2 coats with Seche Vite top coat


Hello!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I was able to finally hit the beach!  Boy does being in the sun really drain ya! ;-)

Today I have a second color from the Sprinkles collection!! A friend of mine, Claudia, sent these to me before they were released here in the US.  You must check out her amazing blog, I love her swatches and am so glad she recently started blogging! You can find her at http://www.holographic-hussy.com/.
There are 4 colors total in this collection from Nails Inc. You can find it online at Nails Inc.Topping Lane or at Sephora - Topping Lane.  As I mentioned last time, I love that Nails Inc. is getting on board with the Indie feel!! Topping Lane is a gorgeous pink with red, silver, and purple/blue glitters.  Below is shown with 2 coats and Seche Vite top coat.
 
 
 

Next I took 1 coat of China Glaze Admire, and 1 coat of Topping Lane and finished it with a top coat of Seche Vite.  I loved this look too!
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing another yummy Sprinkle polish!!!  Have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. I need to get this polish. It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want these polishes so bad!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kind of reminds me of DL Candy Shop but with smaller glitter... maybe just the way the base looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I ordered this one from Sephora and got it last week, I have yet to try it but that needs to change soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. need to order this asap! perfect for summer -- it looks great!

    http://www.elizabethmaycelovelifebeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete