Friends

Monday, July 9, 2012

Nails Inc. - Topping Lane

Nails Inc. - Topping Lane - 2 coats with Seche Vite top coat


Hello!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I was able to finally hit the beach!  Boy does being in the sun really drain ya! ;-)

Today I have a second color from the Sprinkles collection!! A friend of mine, Claudia, sent these to me before they were released here in the US.  You must check out her amazing blog, I love her swatches and am so glad she recently started blogging! You can find her at http://www.holographic-hussy.com/.
There are 4 colors total in this collection from Nails Inc. You can find it online at Nails Inc.Topping Lane or at Sephora - Topping Lane.  As I mentioned last time, I love that Nails Inc. is getting on board with the Indie feel!! Topping Lane is a gorgeous pink with red, silver, and purple/blue glitters.  Below is shown with 2 coats and Seche Vite top coat.
 
 
 

Next I took 1 coat of China Glaze Admire, and 1 coat of Topping Lane and finished it with a top coat of Seche Vite.  I loved this look too!
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing another yummy Sprinkle polish!!!  Have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. I need to get this polish. It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kind of reminds me of DL Candy Shop but with smaller glitter... maybe just the way the base looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I ordered this one from Sephora and got it last week, I have yet to try it but that needs to change soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. need to order this asap! perfect for summer -- it looks great!

    http://www.elizabethmaycelovelifebeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete