Friends

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Smarty Lacquer - Always and Forever over Zoya - Kristen

 
Hi Everyone!! Just thought I'd have a bonus post for today to show off Smarty Lacquer by Zoe!!  This is the gorgeous Always and Forever.  I love the blue, yellow, and pink together!  And the base is slightly tinted pink, so it gives my blue base of Zoya Kristen, a different look!
 
I started with 2 coats of Zoya Kristen.  You can see my previous swatch of it - HERE! 
 
You can purchase from Zoya - HERE.  I talk about this a lot, but it is a Share the Love link, which is a way for me to earn points through them! So cool for me, but you guys can get something too! See what Zoya wrote: Remember EVERYONE WINS with "Share the Love": When someone clicks on your personal link and sets up an online account, a $5 coupon a coupon for a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish will automatically be placed in their account and can be used immediately on their current order. TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of their "My Account" Page.
Pretty great deal! And actually I got a bottle of their Qtica Growth Stimulator Click Here! (another link!) for the price of shipping (a $20 value!) through all their gifts of Share the Love points - didn't even do anything! Zoya had other promotions over the Holiday season, so they should be bringing back more prizes for Share the Love points soon! YAY! I have some more points that I can't wait to use. :-D 
 
 
 
I then added 1 coat of Always and Forever and topped with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.
 
You can find Smarty Lacquer on Etsy.  The full size Always and Forever is $8 and the mini is $4.  Zoe, the owner, is on Instagram as @only_at_Shelbys and her blog, www.whenlifegivesyoupolish.blogspot.com.  She also has a new Facebook page, but I didn't see a lot of posts yet :-)
 
 
 
You can see the bottle has a more blue tone, but the nails look almost purplish because of the pink over the blue!
 
 
Close up!!
 
I will be giving one of these away, so make sure you enter to win at my Blogiversary Giveaway!
 
Have a great rest of the day!! 
 
Much Love,
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. This one is so cute, I love how tiny the confetti is, great combo too! Kristen is one of my faves!!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. The process of making sunglasses and glasses accessory has come a long way from when Roman Emperor Nero held polished light emerald glass gems up to his eyes and Chinese attached ceramic weights to the ends of ribbons draped over the ears in order to keep on their cool sunglasses.


    Crystal Custom
    Promotional Sunglasses
    Promo Sunglasses
    Personalized sunglasses
    Customized sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really pretty combo. Love the colorful tiny dots!

    ReplyDelete