Friends

Monday, June 3, 2013

Zoya - Irresistible Collection


Hello Everyone!! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!! And some of you saw my pictures on Instagram!  Go Hawks! LOL ;-)  It's been fun watching the hockey games with Mr. CC!

I'm so excited to review for you the Irresistible collection today by Zoya!  These stunning metallic polishes applied perfectly for me!  I love the colors!!

Before we get to pictures, here is some Share the Love information!
You can purchase the Irresistible Collection for $48, or any individual shade for $8. 
https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/0192B4CD  <------ This is a Share the Love link for the Irresistible Collection colors, which is a way for me to earn points through them! So cool for me, but you guys can get something too! See what Zoya wrote: "Remember EVERYONE WINS with "Share the Love": When someone clicks on your personal link and sets up an online account, a $5 coupon a coupon for a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish will automatically be placed in their account and can be used immediately on their current order. TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of their "My Account" Page."

Pretty great deal! I don't see any promotions right now other than free shipping, but hopefully they will have some other fun deals soon!

First up, we have Kerry!


For Kerry, I used 2 coats along with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.


This gold is stunning!  I love the foil look it has!


Close up!


Next, Amy!

For Amy, I used 2 coats along with Wicked Fast by Cult Nails.


I love the bit of gold foil in this beautiful orange!


Close up!


Next, Tinsley.


For Tinsley, I used 2 coats along with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.


I love how the gold comes through this beautiful pink!  All three of these kind of remind me of the Summer PixieDust shades! Maybe with the gold foil in them?  Love it!


Close up!


Next, Bobbi.


For Bobbi, I used 1 coat and Cult Nails Wicked Fast.  Awesome for 1 coat!!


It is so beautiful and rich for this magenta shade!


Close up! This is so much prettier than a regular foil!  I love the flakes!


Next up, Hazel.


For Hazel, I used 2 coats along with Cult Nails Wicked Fast.


Beautiful icy blue with gold flakes!


Close up!


And last, Rikki.


For Rikki, I used 2 coats along with Wicked Fast by Cult Nails.


This just reminds me of money!  It's a beautiful metallic foil green with gold flakes.


Close up!


Aren't these beautiful!?  I have one more post coming on the Stunning and Irresistible collection!  Make sure to look for it! ;-)

In case you missed above, you can purchase the Irresistible Collection for $48, or any individual shade for $8.
https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/0192B4CD  <------ This is a Share the Love link for the Irresistible Collection colors, which is a way for me to earn points through them! So cool for me, but you guys can get something too! See what Zoya wrote: "Remember EVERYONE WINS with "Share the Love": When someone clicks on your personal link and sets up an online account, a $5 coupon a coupon for a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish will automatically be placed in their account and can be used immediately on their current order. TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of their "My Account" Page."

I hope you all have a great day!!

Much Love,
Crystal



*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

1 comment:

  1. Damn. I NEED them all!!! Thanks for beautiful swatches!!

    ReplyDelete