Friends

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Tryst Lacquers!!

Hi Everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend!! I'm excited to review a few Tryst Lacquers for you today!  

You can shop for Tryst Lacquers HERE or HERE on Etsy.  You can also stay up to date with Tryst Lacquers on  Facebook.  For example, there is a sale ending shortly!!!  You can also follow @trystlacquers on Instagram.



First up, Sage Advice.



For Sage Advice, I used 2 coats along with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



You can purchase this beauty - HERE, in the drop down list.  I love the silver glitters in this light murky green color.  It's so elegant!
 


Close up! 



Next up, Jaded.



For Jaded, I used 2 coats along with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



I love the glitters in this!  They are so delicate and beautiful!  And Jaded seems to change color in certain lights!  My light box, it looked more teal.


However, in my bedroom lighting, it looked more green.  So beautiful!



Close up!  You can purchase this HERE!  It is a Limited Edition.



Last, we have Just My Luck.



For Just My Luck, I used 2 coats along with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.



I can't help but think of the movie Just My Luck with Lindsey Lohan, LOL!!  I love this though!  The milky white base is loaded with glittering sparkles and love the white and green squares!



I do not see this for sale at this time, but hopefully it will be restocked ;-)



Close up!

 
I hope you enjoyed this look at Tryst Lacquers!! Be sure to check out her other fantastic creations!!  In case you missed above, you can shop for Tryst Lacquers HERE or HERE on Etsy.  You can also stay up to date with Tryst Lacquers on  Facebook.  You can also follow @trystlacquers on Instagram.

I hope you have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal




*These polishes have been bought at a discount for review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment