Friends

Thursday, September 6, 2012

365 Days of Color - Make Me Laugh-y Taffy

 
Hello Everyone!! Today I have a gorgeous shard glitter and jelly pink polish to show you!! Make Me Laugh-y Taffy by 365 Days of Color.  I think that name is SO cute!!!  I love that the shards are a rainbow of color!  They applied very nicely and laid flat too!
 
For this mani, I used 2 coats with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.  Since the pink is a bit jelly-like, I think this would look really cool layered too!  Unfortunately, this color has been discontinued.  However, at the 365 Days of Color shop, there are some other AMAZING colors that you can choose from!! You can see updates, swatches, and upcoming polishes on Facebook and the blog by Sunny, the owner, http://www.365-days-of-color.com/.
 
 



 
I love how these shards reflect!  Sunny has a few other shades using shards in her shop!  They are very lovely!  If you like this style, be sure to check out Old Time Movie - black & white shards (which I have and will review soon!), Birthday Bash - similar to this but in a white base, Deadly Attraction - neon yellow with black shards, and Now in Technicolor - silver and purple shreds!  Some look to be sold out, but watch 365 Days of Color's Facebook for shop restocks!




 
I hope you all have a great day!  And to my sweet hubby, Mr. CC - Happy 9 years together today!!!
 
Much Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Plus, great swatches which show off the super-cuteness. And Happy anniversary to you! And many more where that came from!

    ReplyDelete