Friends

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Labradorite Launch!


Hey All!  It's been such a long time and I hope everyone has been doing well!  I decided it was time to part ways with some of my labradorite collection of palmstones.  I have so many and it's impossible to enjoy them all.  I know it's time they move along to their forever homes, so I look forward to watching these get souled!  I've listed these on eBay and they will be an auction set for a week.  I hope you like these!  They were some of my favorites back in 2016 but unfortunately were in a box after our move and I just refound them recently.  I fell in love with their beauty all over again while photographing and videoing them, so many beautiful flashes to discover!  I hope you enjoy a look at what's available!  For purchasing, you can head over to eBay - CrazyCombos for bidding.












Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of your weekend!!

Much Love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment